- WVBI COVID-19 Update for July 13, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 update for July 7, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for June 2, 2022
- Health Department Advice on Preparing for Indoor Events
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for May 16, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for April 28th, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for April 21, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for April 14, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for April 11, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for March 16, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for March 14, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for March 10, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for March 7, 2021
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for March 3, 2022
- WVBI COVID-19 Update for March 1, 2022
Get the Jab! Get the Booster when eligible. Protect Yourself. Protect the Island.
Check with the Health Center for information on COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters. Reach them at 448-2275.
Click on the buttons below to access official resources.
WVBI News Feed
Daniel Thorell has been named the permanent health officer for the Health Department of Northwest Michigan. He became the interim director after the resignation of Lisa Peacock who cited a hostile work environment as the reason for her departure—after a controversial decision to require extended COVID-19 abatement precautions at schools in the department’s jurisdiction. Health […]
A wave of colds, flu and more seems to be sweeping the island. Lots of folks are home sick and so many students were out yesterday that the school shut down and will be closed again today. As a result, the wreath laying that had been set for today has been cancelled. The plan is […]
A new study says the Little Traverse Wheelway is generating about 10-million-dollars a year for the local economy. That was last year. While the pandemic had some positive impact on trail usage, the Little Traverse Conservancy says the uptick has held even as the Pandemic has faded. Trail use now is at about 116 […]